Based in Seattle, Washington
Nov 25, 2014
Jump into your heavily-armored war machine and face off against an army of foes from both land and air. Navigate rolling terrain and lob projectiles at oncoming threats with nothing more than the simple touch of a finger. Do you have what it takes to be TOP TANK?
Top Tank was born of a desire to put a unique, strategic twist on the endless runner. Instead of dodging pesky obstacles at breakneck speed, you'll be blowing them away with a big gun. Obstacles come in a variety of forms including tanks, mines, aircraft, and artillery. A single touch raises the turret, firing when you let go. Use the rolling hills to affect your trajectory and defensive posture to gain a tactical advantage over your enemies.
- Simple one-touch control - Hold to aim, release to fire
- Six un-lockable tanks, each with their own special perk
- Collect and deploy devastating power-ups
- Seven locales, each featuring unique graphics and original soundtrack
- Thirteen achievements to unlock
- Battle your friends for high score supremacy on Game Center
- Track your progress through lifetime stats
Version 1.1 Gameplay Video YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "Top Tank feels incredibly fresh ... it’s one of my most satisfying 99 cent downloads I’ve made this year..."
- Pete Osborne - GameMob, www.gamemob.com
- "Easy to play yet challenging to master, "Top Tank" is sure to keep you coming back for more."
- Clovis L. Dye, Jr. - iFanzine, www.ifanzine.com
About Fun Fetched
Fun Fetched is Josh Langley, an industry veteran and now independent game developer based in Seattle, Washington.
More information on Fun Fetched, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Top Tank Credits
Design, Programming, Graphics, Sound, Music